WHAT ALCOHOLGRADES MATTER?
There’s no doubt that hand Sanitizers is one of the most effective ways to tackle a host of germ’s and microorganisms -related problems in regular days.
In this article, we highlight the different types of USP grade alcohol and food grade alcohol available to consumers and their individual benefits:
What is USP Grade Alcohol?
Pure USP Alcohol: Pure Alcohol is also often referred to as USP Alcohol. That is because only pure, un-denatured Ethanol can be certified as USP or NF Grade. Not all pure alcohol is USP grade certified, but only 190 and 200 proof pure ethanol which meets or exceeds the stringent standards set forth in the US Pharmacopoeia.
What is Food Grade Alcohol?
Food grade ethanol is a powerful natural human-safe solvent, useful for lots of food safe applications that may come in contact with people. For this reason, food grade ethanol is especially useful in the kitchen, the laboratory, and the workbench. Denatured alcohol contains toxic additives and is a lower quality alternative to non-denatured alcohol.
ARE YOU PROPERLY PROTECTED?
- Studies have found that sanitizers with lower concentrations or non-alcohol-based hand sanitizers are not as effective at killing germs as those [NM) less than 80% percent alcohol.
- Non-alcohol-based sanitizers may not work equally well on different types of germs and could cause some germs to develop resistance to the sanitizer.
- Protect yourself with our 80% Ethyl Alcohol sanitizer wipes.
- Guard yourself against infections without being exposed to contaminated sanitizer bottles that many people are all touching.
COVID-19: HAND SANITIZERS INACTIVATE NOVELCORONAVIRUS
- In the absence of a vaccine or effective antiviral drugs, hand hygiene is a mainstay of efforts to prevent the spread of severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes COVID-19.
- 80% Ethanol/Alcohol-based hand sanitizer bottles 80% ethanol and sanitizer wipes provide a quick, simple alternative.
- Alcohol attacks and destroys the envelope protein that surrounds some viruses, including corona viruses. This protein is vital for a virus’s survival and multiplication. But a hand sanitizer needs to be at least 60% alcohol in order to kill most viruses.
- Hand sanitizers with less than 60% alcohol were also found to be less effective at killing bacteria and fungi and may only reduce the growth of germs rather than killing them outright.
- And even hand sanitizers containing 60% alcohol can’t remove all types of germs. Studies have found that hand washing is more effective than hand sanitizers at removing noro-virus, Cryptosporidium (a parasite that can cause diarrhea), and Clostridium difficile (bacteria which cause bowel problems and diarrhea).
- With shortages leading some people to try and make their own hand sanitizers, it’s also important to know these might not be as effective as commercially available products.
SINGLE USE WIPES
- Our sanitizer wipes are made from pure and un-denatured alcohol.
- They wipe attack and destroy the envelope protein vital for a virus’s survival and multiplication.
- You will not need to carry a bottle around our 80% Alcohol-based Sanitizers wipes are handy and portable for your usage.
- It can also be used to wipe surfaces to protect you from infection.
- A single wipe packet serves a lot of people conveniently without having to wait your turn for a spray bottle.
Contact Canada Sanitizers Today
If you’re looking for ways to reduce your abilities, prevent medical products from personal care during away cold & flu season, or protected your expensive sanitizers and ethanol wipes from harmful viruses, then look no further than Canada Sanitizers, Alberta’s most trusted sanitizer wipe production company.
In addition to the benefits that we highlighted above, the safety kits manufacturing and aerosol solution production process are quick and easy, especially when it’s by a professional, licensed disposable wipes production Canada. Contact us at 403-908-0550 today!