Names of Allah Benefits:
This post is about names of Allah benefits. The names of Allah Almighty also known as Asma-ul-Husna and the Attributes of Allah.
The Muslims believe that the Asma-ul-Husna have so many benefits. Muslims recite names of Allah daily on their prayers for the protection, good health, comfort, wealth and for the blessings.
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) said: “ALLAH has 99 names, anyone who learns them will enter in paradise.”
Allah Names mentioned in Quran:
And (all) the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allah, so call on Him by them, and leave the company of those who belie or deny (or utter impious speech against) His Names. They will be requited for what they used to do. (Surat Al-A’raf 7:180)
Say, “Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [ Allah name] you call – to Him belong the best names.” And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way. (Surah Al-Isra 17:110)
Benefits of Reciting Names of Allah:
Here are the key benefits of reciting Allah names daily:
- Al-Mudhill: One who recites Al-Mudhill 75 times will be free from harm by those who are jealous of him and will be in protection of Allah.
- As-Sami: Who recites As-Sami 500, 100 or 50 times without speaking to anyone on Thursday after the chasht prayer will be granted by anything he desires by Allah.
- Al-Basir: Who recites Al-Basir 100 times after Friday afternoon prayer will be provided by light in his sight and enlighten his heart.
- Al-Hakam: Who recites Al-Hakam many times at night, many secrets will be revealed to him.
- Al-Adl: Who write it on a piece of bread and eat on Friday night or day people will obey him.
- Al-Latif: Who recites Al-Latif 133 times daily Allah will increase in his sustenance and all his affairs will be settled to his satisfaction.
- Al-Khabir: Who recites Al-Khabir everyday, man with selfish desires and bad habits will be relieved of these.
- Al-Halim: Who writes it on a piece of paper, washes it with water and sprinkles that water on anything that thing will be secure from harm.
- Al-Azim: Who recites Al-Azim many times will be appreciated.
- Al-Ghafur: Who has a headache, fever and despondent, and continuously recites Al-Ghafur will be relieved of his illness and granted by Allah’s forgiveness.
- Ash-Shakur: He who is afflicted with monitory troubles or with any other calamity and suffering, if he repeats this Name 41 times daily.
- Al-Ali: Who recites Al-Ali everyday and keep it with him after writing it on a piece of paper will reach high rank, affluence, and success.
- Al-Kabir: Who recites Al-Kabir 100 times everyday will have regard.
- Al-Hafiz: Who recites Al-Hafiz frequently and keeps it with him will be protected against harm.
- Al-Muqit: Who with a bad mannered child repeats Al-Muqit into a glass of water, and gives this water to the child to drink, the child will become well-mannered.
- Al-Hasib: Who faces any difficulty should repeat it many times.
- Al-Jalil: Who writes it on a piece of paper with musk and saffron and keeps it with him and repeats it frequently will be given respect.
- Al-Karim: Who recites Al-Karim many times at bedtime will have admiration in this world.
- Ar-Raqib: Who recites Ar-Raqib seven times on himself, his family and property all will be kept under Allah’s protection.
- Al-Mujib: Who recites Al-Mujib, his appeal will be answered.
- Al-Wasi: Who recites Al-Wasi frequently will have good earnings.
- Al-Hakim: Who recites Al-Hakim continuously (from time to time) will have no troubles in his work and have increase in wisdom.
- Al-Wadud: Who recites Al-Wadud 1000 times in his food will resolve a disagreement between two people if one gives the other person that food.